Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Last night on MFC

After a long absence from MyFreeCams I finally got the chance to go back on last night. I had a place alone and high speed internet. Hooray cam time!

But then....

It seems my brand new HP laptop has issues with the site. Grrr GRRrrr Grrrr and double grrrrr! Sorry for those of you who tried to have a cam session or pm me and got cut off. I did NOT hang up on anybody or decline any privates. My laptop kept losing connection and showing me as away or logged out altogether.

And ouch, that hurt my cam score. I'm still over 6100 but geeze. 700+ point difference thanks to technical difficulties. Oh well, MUST RESIST OBSESSING OVER CAM SCORE. It's not a productive use of time....

Anywho, tonight I'll be back on MFC. I've updated some drivers, had a chat with HP customer service as well as knowledgeable friends. Lets hope we can get the cam show back on the road tonight!

Link to my profile on My Free Cams is here. Bookmark the link to find me when I go online! Follow my tweets for exact show times.

XOXO
-Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment