Friday, June 3, 2011

New Foot Fetish Video

I've just made a new foot fetish video and its available for direct download.

This video shows me teasingly painting my pretty little toes. It features lots of close ups of my bare toes and my sexy soles. Video is 9 min in length.




This is how you can buy my Sexy Foot Fetish video:

-Pay by tokens on MFC. Send 300 tokens to my profile here: Lacy Luck on MFC. As a bonus, if you send tokens while I am offline you get access to my Offline Tipper private gallery.

-Pay by gift cards on my Instant Wishlist. This is a list of gift cards that can be sent instantly online: Instant E-Gift Cards Send gift in the amount agreed upon. Amazon Gift cards are preferred, message me for the sending email:


-Pay via contribution on MGF if you are a member there. Send $15 to my profile and specify in the message box which video you'd like to see: MyGirlFund.

-The slow way... Pay with tangible items from my wishlist. I will make the exchange after the item arrives in the mail. Be sure to send a note of what you would like in exchange for the gift. If you would like to see me in a certain outfit or with any particular props, this is a great way to send me those items at the same time. Choose items from this list: SpoilMe

No comments:

Post a Comment