Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm back from Vegas

The Vegas trip was a blast, I had so much fun with all my girlfriends. Really, Vegas is the greatest place to be a hot chic with a group of hot chics. Like always we got some great comps, free bottle service and VIP treatment.

I was hoping to be able to cam a bit from the hotel, but every night we partied literally until the sun cam up, then we'd pass out, wake up at noon only to hit the pool parties and start the whole process over again. Good times!

After all that, I need a night to chill out and recover. I REALLY need to sleep for a solid, uninterrupted 12 hours just to get back to normal. You will be seeing me again on cam after my brief hibernation/recovery;) Till then, get your Lacy fix with my pics and video sets.

OR Check this out until I get back! Click Here For 100's of LIVE amateur cameras FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment