Thursday, June 2, 2011

First Webcam Shot From the New Laptop, Hello Boobs!


Finally, I can take my show on the road and that is a GREAT thing! Now you can watch me in another room besides the infamous pole room with nice hardwoods. It was beginning to look as if I lived in that one room, eh?

I still have not found a new home to move into, I need to find a place that is perfect before I'll commit to a year long lease. A year is a long promise! Yes, commitment issues much? Looks like the next few shows are going to be from the road, which is partially fun & exciting and partially a pain in the butt.

So here it is, my new laptop just got devirginized to my boob show. Enjoy!

This is the built in webcam, what do ya think about the quality?

1 comment:

  1. Nice quality but could be the subject matter :-P

    ReplyDelete