Friday, June 3, 2011

Get to know me... Lacy Luck's favorite music

I like to listen to:
Rock, alternative, dance, techno, ... pretty much anything but country.

Some of my favorite artists:
A Perfect Circle, Kings of Leon, The Pierces, Rise Against, Enter Shikari, The Black Keys, Angels & Airwaves, Placebo, Breaking Benjamin, Amy Winehouse, Tool, Puscifer, Dashboard Confessional, BT, She Wants Revenge, Box Car Racer, Ours, M83, Evans Blue, Brazilian Girls, Gorillaz, Yellowcard, Chevelle, VAST, Combichrist, Billy Talent, SafetySuit, Trapt, Lady Gaga, (hed) Planet Earth, Seether, City and Colour, Ingrid Michaelson, Black Light Burns, JAH Roots, Lifehouse, Taproot, Shakira, Incubus, ASHES dIVIDE, deadmau5, Armin van Buuren, The Killers, Rancid, blink-182, Infected Mushroom, Ferry Corsten, Story of the Year, Fischerspooner

If you want to see what I'm listening to lately, check out my Last FM page.

XOXO

-Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment