Monday, June 20, 2011

It's moving day!

Today I get the keys to the new pad so I'm going to be busy-busy-busy with moving for a while. I do NOT have internet set up at the new place yet. Figure I am going to return this laptop anyway, so I should wait until I have my desktop set up before I call the internet company. I will log on via free public wi-fi periodically to check my mail in the meantime. This means no live shows for a few days, but I will be able to log on and send out videos.

So say goodbye to this crappy brand new laptop that kept hanging up on all my chats and cam shows! If you have any recommendations for a good camming laptop, do let me know! This one is an HP with nice specs. It should have been more than ample for camming but something about it just doesn't function. Yes, I called customer support and had it looked at more than once but to no avail. I'll be shopping for a new laptop this week, so opinions are welcome! I certainly want to do my research this time.

Ok I'd better be off, soooo much to do today!

XOXO
-Lacy Luck

Kiss my ass goodbye! For a few days anyway!

2 comments:

  1. That's a sweet ass

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEXY WEBCAM MODELS WANTED!
    GENERATE OVER $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    BECOME A JASMIN MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete