Saturday, June 11, 2011

Brand New Video up! Watch me strip out of a sexy, slinky corset dress.


I start out wearing a sexy, slinky body-clinging corset dress and strip out to full nude. This video features LOTS of boob close-ups and shows ass, pussy, and me getting off with my fingers. This one was filmed in my cheesy motel room. WVGA 10min, 47sec long. Available for instant download.

Send me a message at LacyLuck@ymail.com to inquire about pricing. This is how you can buy this video:

-Pay by tokens on MFC. Send tokens to my profile here: Lacy Luck on MFC. As a bonus, if you send tokens while I am offline you get access to my Offline Tipper private gallery.

-Pay by gift cards on my Instant Wishlist. This is a list of gift cards that can be sent instantly online: Instant E-Gift Cards Send gift in the amount agreed upon. Amazon Gift cards are preferred, message me for the sending email:


-Pay via contribution on MGF if you are a member there. Send $$ to my profile and specify in the message box which video(s) you'd like to see: MyGirlFund.

-The slow way... Pay with tangible items from my wishlist. I will make the exchange after the item arrives in the mail. Be sure to send a note of what you would like in exchange for the gift. If you would like to see me in a certain outfit or with any particular props, this is a great way to send me those items at the same time. Choose items from this list: SpoilMe

XOXO

-Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment