Thursday, August 16, 2012

Help me thank you for wishlist presents!

I LOOOOOOVE gifts! Have I mentioned that? Gifts in the mail always make me happy, so I encourage everyone to visit my wishlist and send me a little surprise now and then.

You are welcome to send a surprise anonymously, but if you send me a hot outfit I can certainly understand that you'd like to see me rock it! I like to send pics and any video that I make in your outfit as a thanks. The easiest way to facilitate that is to send me an email mentioning or linking your gift. Send the email notice to lacyluck@ymail.com. I will save the email in a certain place so when I get the item(sometimes it takes a few weeks to ship) even if its been a while I will be able to match the gift with the gifter's email. Then I can send some hot pics and any video downloads.

Now get to shopping!!!

What do you want to see me in?

Dresses and High Heels
Bikinis
Slutty Lingerie
Bra & Panties
Costume(Schoolgirl, French Maid, Naughty Nurse, etc...)

I always have freshly painted nails and toes for every video or cam show. New polishes and exciting colors are always appreciated. Mani/Pedi Stuff.

Have you ever noticed that I change earrings, bracelets, even the color of my belly button rings for each video? Yes, I do mind the details! I appreciate new Accessories!

Want to keep it simple and let me pick? Send a gift card:

Amazon Gift Cards: Send to my email address at lacyluck@ymail.com:



No comments:

Post a Comment