Friday, August 10, 2012

New Vids! Shiny Black Dress & Polka Dot Bikini

New Releases this week!!

Finally, after no video updates for a few weeks there, I am back on the ball!

As for customs, I am currently all booked and taking care of those before I respond to new orders. Feel free to place orders, and I will get back to those emails as I become more available. For custom orders, write me here: lacyluck@ymail.com Keep in mind my custom orders start at $10 per minute so don't bother writing if you can't afford me!

The latest video releases are:

Shiny Black Dress JO Encouragement

and

Polka Dot Bikini JO Encouragement

For now they are downloadable in my Kinkbomb store, my Clips4Sale store, or on ELM.

ExtraLunchMoney.com<--Use this link to sign up, then find my videos here: My profile




You can also get items directly through me. Email me at lacyluck@ymail.com for a direct download.

OR you can buy videos with your tokens on MyFreeCams. Choose the video you want, note that every 100 tokens = $5. Calculate the video price in tokens and send the amount to my MFC profile here. In return I will send you a link for your video download. Be sure to email or message me so I will know to check my MFC inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment