Monday, August 13, 2012

A Reminder: No Paypal and here is why...

I cannot take paypal.

Paypal has strict policies against adult transactions. If they even suspect it, they will seize the account and KEEP ALL THE MONEY. I do not like to have my money stolen by uppity companies that disapprove of my perfectly legal line of work.

There are so many other, safer ways to pay. Try any of these on this list.

Payoneer is the pay method I am most likely to recommend. It's easy to use, they have no problem with adult transactions, and you do not have to open an account. All you have to do is go to www.payoneer.com, look to the right and click "Load Money to Card." Use your MC or Visa to add money to my account using my email address, lacyluck@ymail.com. Easy peasy and safe for everyone!


XOXO
-Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment