Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Why I don't turn on the cam for 'Previews'


Why won't I turn on the cam for previews?

For one, I assume that everyone who is inquiring about a cam show already knows who I am and what I look like. Otherwise, why on earth did you email/skype/yahoo message me?

Look its me!


What I look like has been established before initial contact. There is sufficient evidence of my web presence that I am who I say I am. The chances of the cam turning on, and a beached whale appearing are slim.

So we know that I am a professional, I have an established web following and presence, it can reasonably be assumed that when I turn on the cam, you get the same girl seen in my hundreds of pics and videos.

So why would a customer insist on "seeing me first?" Because 99.9% of the time its a TRAP! On the other end of the cam is a dude already wanking it, he's waiting for the second I turn on the cam for that 'preview' to bust his load. I'm not going to fall for it. "I have to see you first" is a trick to get a jolly off of any gullible cam girl who turns on her line for that 'preview.'

Now, you may be the .01% who is for whatever reason, super distrustful, or perhaps not familiar with the cam process, but I can't risk getting burned by turning on my cam for a free wanker. (Risk being, not that I get physically harmed, or traumatized at the site of a penis, but getting tricked by some jerk-off is irritating, and that makes me bitchy.)

So please, if I say no to a preview, this is no reason to call me names or act like an ass.

For your convenience, I almost always snap a "What I'm wearing tonight" photo so you do know what you are getting ahead of time. Just keep in mind that cam outfits change frequently with each new show. The pic is there to negate the need for that "free preview."

And now we've learned a little about what its like to be a cam model, isn't this fun!

-Lacy Luck

1 comment: