Saturday, August 18, 2012

Peru Trip!


Tonight I am packing for a trip to Peru! I'm so excited, I'll get to see Lima and Machu Picchu.



I'll be traveling with a group of friends including GCupBitch, so be sure to follow us both on twitter for photo updates of our adventures. This will be another tour of the Big Boob Bitches!




My plan for tonight, pack and pull yet another all nighter!! I've got a bunch of your custom order videos already filmed, so I'm going to stay up, edit, upload, and hopefully send before I leave. I will NOT be taking my laptop on this trip. My HP is just too big and laborious to lug around. I could really, really use a smaller, more lightweight computer to take with me so I can work on my frequent trips. This MacBook Air would be ideal! If anyone would like to be a hero it is on my wishlist! Since I won't have my laptop with me, I probably won't be able to respond to any emails while I'm gone.

I am setting up my clip sites to release new videos every couple days or so. Be sure to visit my studios frequently and get the latest downloads as they come out!!

I will be gone for 10 days, that means 10 days of no live cam shows with me boys, I hope you will survive;P

-Lacy Luck
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment