Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pic of the day and custom order update

I pulled another all nighter and I am FINALLY so close to getting my list of long awaited custom orders done. I'm almost ready to start taking new orders, ALMOST! For now I am not taking new orders until I am 100% done with what is owed. If you've emailed me about a new custom order, bear with me. I will get back to you as soon as I am available.

Last night I filmed a clip for the person who sent this hot dress:

As of now, I've got about half a dozen videos waiting in my cam or in my file folder ready to be converted and uploaded. Since I've been up all night, I'm not going to do that now. After some sleep I will be getting those ready and sending them out.

Completed custom orders also means exciting new updates for my clip stores so stay tuned for hot new material!



For those who have a paid orders out with me, give me a day to prepare and send out the videos I shot this week. If you haven't heard from me by Friday, send me a reminder email to make sure I haven't lost your order. :)

YAY Productivity!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Lacy Luck! U look so hot n sexy in this outfit! I am just really horny about u and wanking off about u again. Love the look on your face too. Very hot!

    ReplyDelete