Thursday, February 7, 2013

Yahoo email broke the internet

Ok not really. But I am still having issues with my lacyluck@ymail.com email account, and now I'm having troubles with my back up Cat Dog account. Yeah that's right, if you got an email from a Cat Dog you should open it, because that is me trying to send your order link to you;) However, as of today I can't even email on my back up account so, grrr. Its pretty frustrating!

Some people I am able to correspond with without issue, but other email addresses just will not work. So, if you have a paid order and have not heard from me, please write me a note and send me a secondary email address where I can send your stuff.

If anybody has found a work around to the "Your message could not be sent. Retry?" Error code on yahoo let me know. So far I see numerous people posting about the same issue with no viable solution in site.


*Edit with update*

SOLVED! I figured it out with no help from the yahoo people, who haven't even responded to my incident reports *rolleyes. When the message content has more than one web link, it gets flagged as spam. To get the email to send, put a space in the extra web links to break them up. Pain in the ass, but at least the show can go on until yahoo gets its shit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment