Monday, February 25, 2013

Schedule for the Week


The weekend is over so its time to get back to it! This week I am working on getting all my custom videos done. I will be finishing up several vids over the next three days so keep an eye out on my clip stores because I will have a bunch of new material. On Thursday I leave for a mini-vacation to Cancun. Yup, its about that time I hit the beach again! If you have been following me for a while, you know I love to travel. I could certainly use some sun on my skin right about now, I am so pale!

Its also serendipitous that you guys have requested snorkel related videos lately. Thanks to some snorkel fans, I now have some awesome new snorkel gear sent over from my travel wishlist. I will be taking the new gear with me to Mexico. At the very least, I am going to use it to go snorkeling in the ocean, but on top of that I would like to shoot some videos on location. Now, I can't make promises because Cancun can be very busy and I won't want to draw attention to myself by shooting if there are a ton of people around. But how awesome would it be to have some hot new videos shot on the beach? It would certainly be a nice break from the same ole scenery in my downtown loft.

Speaking of clips shot on vacation, here are a couple videos I shot during one of my trips to the Bahamas:
Wet Beach Legs and Feet


Cigar on the Beach

So, this week I have my work cut out for me! Better get to it, I have videos to upload right now as a matter of fact...



Check out some of my travel blogs:
Cuzco and the Sacred Valley, Peru
Lima, Peru
Florida and the Bahamas
Barbados

No comments:

Post a Comment