Monday, February 4, 2013

Bank Robbery Doublecross

This custom order came out a while ago, but it is deserving of a promotion since it is one of my all time favorites.

Bank Robbery Doublecross

The order:
We robbed a bank together and we arrive at this motel with a bag full of money. I want to fool you and get away with all the money so I slip a drug in your drink. But you’re smarter than that. You don’t drink it at first, instead, you offer me a striptease as a celebration. As you dance and tease me you show me your body and you amazing boobs but don’t let me touch them. After a little while you play with your drink and wet your nipples with the drink from your glass. You tease me so much that I just go for it when you tell me to kiss your tits and suck your boobs. You repeat it a couple of times, making me take more and more of the drug from your boobs and then I start to feel a little woozy so you notice that you’re right about my dirty trick. Now you make me take my cock out and stroke to you. You want me nice and relaxed as you count me down to cum. You get the money bag and leave with all the money.

12 minutes long. $12.99.

Get this video at any of the links below:
Clips4Sale
Clipvia
Kinkbomb
Niteflirt:


More masturbation instruction / femme domme videos you may enjoy:
Bikini Jack Off Encouragement
Orange Dress Tease and Denial
You Use the Dildo
Down Goes the Zipper

No comments:

Post a Comment