Monday, February 4, 2013

Responding to email

Today is the day I am beginning the arduous task of sorting through the hundreds of emails in my inbox. If you have put in an order or a request for a custom order and been at the edge of your seat for a response, I can assure you it is FINALLY coming! Just give me a little time to work through messages and orders one by one. There are simply so many!

I know, I can be such a procrastinating procrastinator when I get overwhelmed. This month, as sort of a late new year goal, I am determined to conquer this pile.
Goals for the month:
-Respond to all business emails*
-Fill all custom orders so I can take new orders
-Put out more new custom content than ever
-Success! Hoorah

*I respond to business emails, not 'damn gurl, ur tits so fine' emails. Those get deleted because ain't nobody got time fo dat!





No comments:

Post a Comment