Wednesday, February 6, 2013

FYI on Custom Orders

The new yahoo email is driving me nuts. It seems to be trying to spam filter me since I am replying to a lot of emails. This means that some completed custom orders keep getting bounced back to me when I try to send them to you. I always send the video to the person who requested it first, before adding it to any clip sites, but the yahoo email issue may mess that up a bit. Hopefully yahoo will get its act together soon, as I have already contacted them for assistance.

Long story short, if you requested a video and see it in one of my clip sites before you get it, I do not expect you to buy it. Check your email, and make note that I may have sent you the download under another account. Rest assured, you always get the video first!

No comments:

Post a Comment