Thursday, February 7, 2013

Snorkel Video


I love finding new fetishes. Its those unusual ones that kick me into a new niche and actually snowball into popularity in that specific market on the web. Awesome! On that note, check out my latest video; Snorkel Inflation.

The order:

You are being inflated over and over again. Lie down on the floor and put snorkel in your mouth and pretend air is being fed into you through the snorkel.


Price: $5.99 USD
Length: 5 minutes

Get this clip at any of the following sites:
Clips4sale
Clipvia
Kinkbomb
Niteflirt



Explore some other unusual fetishes:
Footjobs
Bra Fetish
Crushing Fetish
Pregnancy Fetish
Small Penis Humiliation
Giantess
Long Hair Fetish
Lipstick Fetish
Eating / Feeder/Feedee / Stuffing Fetish

Have a fetish you don't see listed? I have more! Check out the search button on any of my clip sites, or ask me about a custom order.

No comments:

Post a Comment