Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Crazy Eyes, Eye Fetish Video


This is a custom order clip.

The order:

Stare at the camera making some funny faces. I would it to focus on your eyes so I would like you to roll your eyes around, going crossed eyed and holding your eyelids open wide so your eyes look really big. Try and keep them open for as long as possible without blinking. While your eyelids are being held open, move your eyes around, up down left and right.

Price: $9.99
Filesize: 95.6 MB
Length: 9:30

This fetish is actually unusual enough that only Clips4Sale had a specific category listing for it. I'm surprised, I've actually had a few requests for cross-eye videos, this happens to be the first order I was able to take. All the more fun I say!

Get this clip at any of the following links:
Clips4Sale
Clipvia
Kinkbomb

Find more unusual fetishes that I've done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment