Sunday, February 26, 2012

I am camming tonight on Skype, MyGirlFund and MyFreeCams

Tonight is cam night! I will be shooting some custom vids, and doing a ton of live cam starting this evening around (now) 8pm till about 3-4 am CST.

If you'd like to book a show with me tonight, message me on yahoo or my email at lacyluck.com or my Skype if you have it.



I do not take paypal.

-Payoneer is the strongly preferred pay method for today. It's easy to pay this way, and I get to keep all the proceeds. You do not need to set up an account or anything. Just grab that MC or Visa, Click here to visit the site, on the right hand corner click 'Load Money to Card,' 'By email address' Enter: lacyluck@ymail.com Easy!

Some other options for payment are here.

Cam rates are $35 for 10 min, $50 for 15, $65 for 20, or $90 for 30. They do not go lower than these quoted rates so don't try to negotiate. You are always welcome to tip over;) During busy hours, I only take shows that start at the $50 price. Check my availability first on yahoo messenger.



I'll also be on MyFreeCams this evening. Keep an eye on my twitter updates for exact times.

XOXO

-Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment