Thursday, February 2, 2012

Update on pay methods for Custom Videos

My preferred pay methods for videos have been updated. Be sure to read over the new preferences, especially if you typically pay with kinkbomb or niteflirt.




Want a custom video with me moaning your name over and over? Want me to personally act out your preferred fetish? Here is your chance! Email the dirty details of what you'd like to see to: lacyluck@ymail.com or message me on Yahoo if you see me online:


Be sure to include how long you'd like the video to be, what you want me to do in it, special outfit or toy preferences, etc etc. I'll get back to you ASAP with a price quote.

Once we've agreed to terms, this is how to send payment(Choose any option, they are listed in order of preference):

-Pay with your MC or Visa via www.payoneer.com Click to visit the site, on the right hand corner click 'Load Money to Card,' 'By email address' Enter: lacyluck@ymail.com

-Pay via contribution on MyGirlFund.com if you are a member there. Send $$ in the form of a contribution to my profile: MyGirlFund.

-Amazon Gift Cards: Send to my email address at lacyluck@ymail.com:


-Pay by a tribute to my Niteflirt. Click the pay a tribute button on the upper left corner. Niteflirt takes a large percentage of my contributions so extra fees will apply. Be sure to inform me if this is your preferred method so that I can calculate correct payment. If you are not already a member at Niteflirt, join here:
Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com


-Pay by tokens on MFC. 1000 tokens = $50 for me. Send tokens to my profile: Send Tokens Here. As a bonus, if you send tokens while I am offline you also get access to my Offline Tipper Bonus private gallery.

--Pay by tributes on Kinkbomb. Kinkbomb takes a large percentage of my contributions so extra fees will apply. Be sure to inform me if this is your preferred method so that I can calculate correct payment.

-Pay by tribute on Clipvia.

-The slow way... Pay with tangible items from my wishlist. I will make the exchange after items arrive in the mail. If you would like to see me in a certain outfit or with any particular props, this is a great way to send me those items at the same time. Choose items from this list: SpoilMe Or send me the the link of what outfit/prop you have in mind and I will add it to my registry. It is very important that we speak first and agree upon the exchange of gifts for service before you send anything, lest I keep it as a present. :)




Your custom video will be sent via an email with a link for downloading.

Any questions? Ask me at lacyluck@ymail.com

XOXO
- Lacy Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment