Monday, February 27, 2012

2/27/2012 Update on status of owed custom videos....

Last night 2 more of you guys got your long awaited videos. I also took in a couple new orders, so at this point I again have 6 owed custom vids left to go. I am getting about 2 out per night, so all the older ones should all be done before I leave for the Bahamas on Wednesday. That is the goal anyway!!

A hint of where I'm at in line; the next video in queue to shoot is going to be a mega sized Giantess video.

*All videos are shot in order of payment received.

For any questions or concerns, my email is lacyluck@yahoo.com. It is best to contact me via email over messenger or skype because message pop-ups are so easily lost. If you ordered a custom video before the month of Feb and haven't received it yet, email me right away! There should not be any video orders still pending from last month, so please do check with me.

Any new (since Feb 26) video orders will be shot either during my vacation or when I get back. I will be bringing the cam and laptop to the Bahamas with me so I can get some nice bikini and beach shoots in;)

XOXO
-Lacy Luck

Want to learn more about getting your own custom video? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment