Monday, February 20, 2012

New FinDom Video: Purple Dress Strip For Your Wallet




You absolutely worship my big boobs don't you? I know that with a jiggle of a titty I can get you to hand over anything! I want your wallet, gifts, and all your hard earned cash! You will give it to me because the power of my body takes over your weak little man brain!

Want to impress me? Get my attention? Buy me pretty things!! Send me $$ and giftcards!!

Lacy Luck, LacyLuck, classy, purple dress, big boobs, tease and denial, bratty, brat girls, wishlist, topless, striptease, nude, findom, femdom, financial domination, tease, worship, tit worship, money slave, paypig

Category Financial Domination Media Format M4V
File size 93 MB Bit Rate 1391 Kbs
Media Playtime 8:55

Get it for $9.99 on any of these sites:
Clips4Sale, Kinkbomb, MyGirlFund, Clipvia, or MyFreeCams for 200 Tokens.
In addition to any of the above links, you can always purchase my videos directly thru me with any of my usual accepted payment forms. Email me at lacyluck@ymail.com to buy directly.

XOXO
-Lacy Luck

Click here to see all the sites where my videos are hosted

No comments:

Post a Comment