Friday, February 10, 2012

Cam schedule for Friday Feb 10, 2012... I'll be on MyFreeCams

It's Friday night wooohoo! I won't be partying, however... not unless I hit a jackpot and meet my nightly goal early! ((fingers-crossed!!!)) Friday nights happen to be a super busy night for live cam, so I will be doing live shows all night on MyGirlFund and MyFreeCams. MFC is a super busy site that tends to take up most of my attention. I will be focused there for most of the evening. I'm thinking 11pm till about 3am or so. If you want to try to schedule me for an indy/skype show, message me here:



As for my custom video progress, I have 7 vids left to do. I probably won't have much time for videos tonight. Fridays are hectic!

XOXO
-Lacy Luck

1 comment:

  1. I love when you go woohoo. I am. Needing to wank about you so bad. Oh ur hot.!

    ReplyDelete