Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's on the Agenda for Wed Feb 8

First off, I do have the Buy My Skanky Worn High Heels video which was just released today. Be sure to check that out if you haven't already.

Tonight I am going to be shooting vids on the owed custom orders list, and I should have time to do a few cam shows in between uploads. Message me on yahoo for cam shows:

Or you can also find me on MyGirlFund.

Any questions? Email me at lacyluck@ymail.com

Preferred methods of pay for live shows tonight are as follows:

-Pay with your MC or Visa via www.payoneer.com Click to visit the site, on the right hand corner click 'Load Money to Card,' 'By email address' Enter: lacyluck@ymail.com

-Pay via contribution on MyGirlFund.com if you are a member there. Send $$ in the form of a contribution to my profile: MyGirlFund.

-Amazon Gift Cards: Send to my email address at lacyluck@ymail.com:


-Pay by a tribute to my Niteflirt. Click the pay a tribute button on the upper left corner. Niteflirt takes a large percentage of my contributions so extra fees will apply. Be sure to inform me if this is your preferred method so that I can calculate correct payment. Or, if you see my Niteflirt line is open, call me here:

Call Lacy Luck for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Or if you are already a Niteflirt customer, Call me now:
Call Button

Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com


-Pay by tokens on MFC. 1000 tokens = $50 for me. Send tokens to my profile: Send Tokens Here. As a bonus, if you send tokens while I am offline you also get access to my Offline Tipper Bonus private gallery.

--Pay by tributes on Kinkbomb. Kinkbomb takes a large percentage of my contributions so extra fees will apply. Be sure to inform me if this is your preferred method so that I can calculate correct payment.

-Pay by tribute on Clipvia.


XOXO

-Lacy Luck



Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment