Sunday, February 26, 2012

2/26/2012 Update on status of owed custom videos....

At this point I have only 6 owed custom vids left to go. I am getting about 2 out per night, so they should all be done before I leave for the Bahamas on Wednesday. That is the goal anyway!!

A hint of where I'm at in line; the next video in queue to shoot is for T.

All videos are shot in order of payment received.

For any questions or concerns, my email is lacyluck@yahoo.com. It is best to contact me via email over messenger because yahoo messenger pop-ups are so easily lost.

Any new video orders will be shot either during my vacation or when I get back. I will be bringing the cam and laptop to the Bahamas with me so I can get some nice bikini and beach shoots in;)

XOXO
-Lacy Luck

Want to learn more about getting your own custom video? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment