Thursday, February 2, 2012

Update on status of owed custom videos....

There is still a wait list, but by now it is a manageable number under 10. If you are owed a video, it will be out shortly. It is a good idea to email me at this point to check on status. My ginormous email inbox has been pared down and I want to make sure that no contact information has slipped through the cracks.

My videos had previously been stored and shared on megauploads, which is now defunct. It took some time to get files moved over to mediafire but the worst is mostly over. Let me know if you did not get to download your order before megauploads was taken down. I will direct you to the new file location.

For any questions or concerns, my email is lacyluck@yahoo.com. It is best to contact me via email over messenger because yahoo messenger pop-ups are so easily lost.


XOXO
-Lacy Luck

Want to learn more about getting your own custom video? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment