Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Video: Bikini Jack Off Encouragement


This is a custom order video that you can now get for yourself. Please note that in this custom clip, the name George will be used throughout. Want your own custom video? Email me at lacyluck@ymail.com

The order:

You start in a hot bikini and get me to stroke and cum. But after I do so you tell me you aren't done with yet and then you strip and command me to stroke and cum a second time.


Lacy Luck, LacyLuck, masturbation instructions, tits, jack off instructions, jerk off instructions, JOI, JOE, jack off encouragement, boobs, big breasts, dd, bikini, topless, full nude


Category Masturbation Instruction Media Format M4V
File size 109 MB Bit Rate 1389 Kbs
Media Playtime 10:28

Get it for $11.99 on any of these sites:
Clips4Sale, Kinkbomb, MyGirlFund, Clipvia, or MyFreeCams for 240 Tokens.

XOXO
-Lacy Luck

Find all of my video studios here.

2 comments:

  1. Lacy luck you are hot . I need to wank off about you so bad right now.

    ReplyDelete