Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm doing cam shows tonight...

Tonight I am doing skype or MyGirlFund shows. I have already finished up on MyFreeCams for the evening, sorry if you missed me! To set up a show now email me at lacyluck@ymail.com, message me on Skype or Yahoo.


These are the payment methods I am accepting tonight. I do take other payments on other occasions, but tonight this is what I prefer. Payment methods are listed in order of preference:

-Pay with your MC or Visa via www.payoneer.com Click to visit the site, on the right hand corner click 'Load Money to Card,' 'By email address' Enter: lacyluck@ymail.com

-Pay via contribution on MGF. Send $$ to my profile: MyGirlFund.

-Pay by Amazon Gift Cards:


Message me NOW for shows, first paid, first served:)



Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment